Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Why do we Feast?

My family is passionate about celebrating the Sabbath. For years we have always prepared ourselves for worship. It may be prayer and singing with the children or a quick "this is how you behave in church." My huband has always believed we should prepare our hearts and minds before entering into God's Holy sanctuary. We always wanted to do more, but did not know what to do. Then we heard about Sabbath feasting. That was it! Why not start this day with a great celebration. There are many thoughts on how to do this. My husband decided since we were celebrating Christ, than we would "go all out." We have grown has we have done this and have changed some things. This blog is meant to share this journey and ideas with you. Friends will often call me to get ideas. So, with the encouragement of these friends I am starting this blog. Please share your thoughts and ideas as we all have much to learn.

Julie

No comments: