Thursday, August 9, 2007

This and That

We have had guests all week and are now preparing to be at the beach for the next week or so. Needless to say, not a lot of time for blogging. I did want to tell you about a new tea I have tried. Portsmouth Tea sent me a gift of three different teas to try. They were wonderful! My husband is not a hot tea drinker but enjoyed them. Especially the Apricot Peach Fruit Tea. Thank you Portsmouth Tea!! I will be adding their link to my sight. By the way, when we get back from vacation we will very quickly be getting back into the routine we have lacked for the last 2 or 3 months. Just wanted to let you know that I will be back to regular blogging then. Thank you to those who have not given up on me!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Did you know that my brother-in-law (my husband's twin) owns Portsmouth Tea?

I'm trying a new iced tea from them today -- Midsummer Night's Dream. It's cooling right now, and I can't wait to try it.

Julie said...

Anne,

I do know he is your brother in law. He told me in his email. We love the tea. I will make an order when we return from vacation. We have only had it as hot tea. I am sure the apricot peach fruit tea would be wonderful cold.