Tuesday, May 8, 2007



I just wanted to report that our Fiesta was a lot of fun this weekend. The food was great and everyone seemed to have a great time. I am always hesitant to post new recipes until I have tried them, but the ones I posted last week were really good. I would highly recommend them. The pineapples were delicious. We will not feast this Saturday. Bruce and I will be working the PA Home school Convention. I am sure we will do something on Mother's Day. Bruce's parents will be here. I also finally uploaded my pictures to the computer, so I have a picture of my table after it was set for our huge feast a few weeks ago. I forgot to get a picture after the food was on the table. I also have one of Jack at his party. I am still trying to figure out the picture thing. I am not sure how to place them when I have more than one.

No comments: