Monday, January 29, 2007

Recipes

I just wanted to post the recipes for the most popular dishes in this week's feast.

Broccoli Casserole
2 boxes chopped broccoli(cooked)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can Cheddar cheese soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 egg


Mix all ingredients. Place in casserole dish. Dot the top with butter. Cover the top with crushed Cheez-It crackers. They have to be Cheez-Its. Knock off brands do not work as well. Bake at 350 for 30 min.

This dish can be assembled a day ahead. Just add the crackers and bake when your are ready.


Appetizer( I do not know what it is called.)

Layer a baguette slice
brie
gourmet preserve
basil leaf
I arranged this all on a cheese tray and let each guest do their own.

London Broil

Marinade your meat for 8 hours.
Broil each side for about 15 min.
This time I used a marinade from Abondante Living.

I hope you enjoy.

Julie

No comments: