Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weekend Plans

It is Tuesday and I am thinking about the weekend. We will more than likely move our feast to Sunday. For multiple reasons I do not think Saturday is going to work. We do not take it lightly when we move our feast. Not because we are legalistic, but because we enjoy what it has done for our family to prepare ahead for worship. We also realize if we do not set a standard and hold our ground, than something can always get in the way and we would never feast. That said, sometimes it just cannot be helped. So, I will probably do a nice brunch after church. Our church meets early and we are home by 10:30. This will give us time to eat, clean up and then be ready for the Super Bowl.(Big deal in my full of testosterone house!)I get back with you on how this all works out.
Julie

No comments: