Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weekend Plans

It is Tuesday,and I have started to look at the weekend. We have invited company for our feast. They have not responded, so I am not sure what to do yet. I have london broil in the freezer. I think I found it on sale for $1.99lb. I have the ingredients for broccoli casserole. That's a favorite around here. Bruce(husband) loves my roasted potatoes. I will more than likely do bread with honey butter. If we have company I will do a nice dessert. If we do not, then I will stick with icecream. My kids really do like that better. Oh yeah! I cooked the ham last night that I was supposed to have on Saturday. I did an apricot honey glaze. HUGE success. I will post the recipe later. I am waiting for the tow truck to come and get my car. It will not start. Nothing to make you feel more trapped than when you do not have a vehicle. Anyway need to get back to the window to watch for the truck.

Julie

No comments: